Friday, December 14, 2018

how to reduce weight in a short time


Easy 30 Second Routine “Just Happens” To Melt 79lb of Belly Fat…

She was also emotionally drained.

And this made me even more ashamed and helpless.
I was an academic by profession, so researching for solutions to problems in theory was my specialty.
But extreme rapid weight loss in a short period of time wasn’t in my field of expertise.
I knew I couldn’t do this alone and had to seek guidance from a higher power.
So I got down on my knees and started to pray on the cold hospital floor.
I prayed and prayed as long and as hard as I could…
After a while, I didn’t know what it was.
Maybe it was God answering my prayer?
But after praying I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and calm that gave me the confidence to deal with this problem.
I was determined to get this solved before her surgery in 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment