Friday, December 14, 2018

how to lose weight in a short time period

Easy 30 Second Routine “Just Happens” To Melt 79lb of Belly Fat…

At 5 foot 6 inches my wife was close to 209 lbs.

And because of her weight, she suddenly collapsed one Sunday morning just as we were preparing to go to Church.

That’s when we rushed her to the hospital.

“I’m sorry Ms Johnson, your BMI is close to 40 and your blood pressure is 160/100… given your family’s history of heart disease and diabetes, if you don't lose at least 35 pounds in the next month, it’s unlikely you’re going to see your son’s 18th birthday.”
Those were the final words Dr Stevens said as he slowly walked out of the cold and damp hospital room.
Samantha didn’t take this very well.
She was so pale it looked like she had already died.
She laid back on the hospital bed, crying uncontrollably.
I didn’t know what to do or say, so I held her tight and we cried ourselves into sleep…
The next day, she insisted to get lap-band surgery.

Lap band surgery is a risky and expensive invasive procedure that involves surgically implanting an adjustable band around the stomach pouch to limit the amount of food intake.
I was strongly against this, but Samantha had made up her mind.
She insisted for the surgery be scheduled in just 8 weeks.
That night, our youngest son Jacob who was 16, came to stay the night in hospital. My wife hugged him and sobbed.
“God, please help me,” she said. “I want to see Jacob turn 18.”
A miracle was what our family needed at this stage.
At 2 am in the morning, as I sat beside her hospital bed staring blankly at the wall, wondering what I could do in the next 8 weeks to save my wife from surgery…



No comments:

Post a Comment